I’m so happy that you’ve found your way to Marla on the Move, where I’ll share the things I’ve been up to both locally and further away.
Who am I? Allow me to share 10 random fun facts about myself..
1. I love tea. I still have the little teapot my grandmother gifted me when I was 5. My favourite blend is Earl Grey D’or from Mariage Freres, and I pick some up every time I visit Paris.
2. I wish I had paid more attention during French class in junior highschool.
3. I once ordered fish juice (instead of peach juice) in Pisa. You can read more about that here.
4. I’m a fan of street art. Such as this, which I spied in Rome a few years ago..
5. If there was a contest for most heinous passport photo, I’d win top prize by a landslide. Border officers have laughed at it. Think deranged murderer and you’ll be halfway there.
6. When I was little, I tried to convince my family that I’d been stolen from royalty. Shockingly, without
much any success.
7. I have an habit of taking photos of my feet while out and about. Here they are at Versailles.
8. I write on another blog with my friend, Miss Stephanie. It’s called, Fernweh Friday, and I invite you to check it out.
9. My partner in crime, James, will probably make an appearance on Marla on the Move from time to time.
And last but not least..
10. I love cats. A lot.
I’m excited to share more with you, so don’t forget to follow my blog or sign up to receive email notifications.
Bonne journée !